Through Huron Valley Steel’s processing techniques, aluminum is separated from the other non-ferrous metals, which are known as “heavies”. Huron Valley Steel then sells the following non-ferrous metal products:
- 380, 383 and 384 aluminum ingots and sows
- Aluminum-magnesium scrap metal mix
Huron Valley’s 380 aluminum ingot is a listed NASAAC brand on the London Metal Exchange.
Other Non-Ferrous Metals
- Mixed “heavies” (comprised primarily of brass, copper, stainless steel and zinc)
- High stainless steel mixed metals
- Shredded zinc
- Shredded reds (copper and brass)
- Miscellaneous oversized non-ferrous metals
For more information on Huron Valley’s non-ferrous metals for sale, please email email@example.com.